The HUB’s support amid the Coronavirus March 16, 2020
LPS has announced closure next week, March 16-20, in response to the Coronavirus. The HUB facility will also be closed for safety precautions however staff will be working remotely and still available to support you. Our answering machine will be checked every hour between 9a and 4p and every effort with be made to ensures calls received during this time are returned the same day. Below is a list of how to contact the staff for assistance.
If you are not sure which staff member you need to speak with call 402.471.8526 and leave a detailed message. We will get your call returned by the appropriate staff member as soon as possible.
- For questions and assistance with GED please email Jordan at email@example.com or call 402.471.8526 & leave a message.
- For questions and assistance with Needs Based Fund or Pregnant and Parenting Assistance email Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.580.9247.
- For questions and assistance with Back on Track email Catalina at email@example.com or call 402.429.4036.
- For questions and assistance with Volunteer Coordination email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.471.8526 & leave a message.
- For questions and assistance with LEAP email Amanda at email@example.com or call 402.471.8526 & leave a message.
Please note this is also something that we will constantly monitor daily and weekly for any changes that might take place. Thank you for your understanding and please continue to be safe.